Summers are full and exciting for campers of all abilities at NFSSE! Children and young adults can participate in our new summer camp program or therapeutic riding lessons. All camps are offered in weekly sessions from June 8-July 31, 9 am – 2 pm with morning care beginning at 7:30 am and extended day until 6 pm. Campers can register for a specialty camp or all-activities camp that includes art, music, PE, and academics with breaks and lunch built into the schedule.
Barkin’ Biscuits Camp
Elementary Activities Camp
Intermediate Activities Camp
Secondary/Transition/Postgrad Activities Camp
Your child’s health and safety are important to us, so we are implementing stringent COVID-19 precautions according to CDC guidelines. This includes limiting non-participants on campus, keeping group sizes to a maximum of 8 campers, sanitizing rigorously throughout the day, and social distancing to the extent possible. Camp will be offered only to NFSSE families (students and siblings) and all programs will be on the NFSSE campus. In keeping with COVID-19 health and safety guidelines, we are unable to provide van transportation to and from camp this year.
- Due to COVID-19, we are only accepting NFSSE families (students and siblings) this year.
- Children with intellectual and developmental differences, ages 6-22, who can thrive in a 1:4 teacher/camper ratio.
- Typically developing children, ages 6-12 (limited spots for NFSSE siblings in 2020). Campers of all abilities will have the opportunity to come together, have fun, and learn that “we are more alike than different.” This year, we are piloting our reverse inclusion camp, and have limited openings for typically-developing children.
- Young adults with IDD, ages 22-40+.
Camp Schedule & Fees
Week 1: June 8-12
Week 2: June 15-19
Week 3: June 22-26
Week 4: June 29-July 2
Week 5: July 6-10
Week 6: July 13-17
Week 7: July 20-24
Week 8: July 27-31
7:30 am – 9:00 am Morning Care
9:00 am – 2:00 pm Summer Camp
2:00 pm-6:00 pm Extended Day
NFSSE Camper: $200
Sibling Fee: $150
Morning Care: $15 weekly
Extended Day: $60 weekly
Deposit: $100 (non-refundable registration fee will be applied to each session to reserve your spot.)
Contact Rina Park with questions at email@example.com.
- Register online below. The $100 nonrefundable deposit per session will save your spot. Balance of $100 per session will be due one week prior to camp session.
- Choose from the options available for your child’s grade band for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Register online for each week you will need morning care or extended day.
- Download and complete the Camper Registration Form and return it to Rina Park at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read the COVID-19 Precautionary Measures “Our Commitment to Your Child’s Health at Summer Camp.”
- If you have already registered for camp, contact Rina Park to select a new specialty or request a full refund if desired.