Summers are full and exciting for campers of all abilities at NFSSE! Children and young adults can participate in our new summer camp program or therapeutic riding lessons. All camps are offered in weekly sessions from June 7 – July 30, 9 am – 3 pm with morning care beginning at 7:30 am and extended day until 6 pm. Campers can register for a specialty camp or all-activities camp that includes art, music, PE, and academics with breaks and lunch built into the schedule.
Download Summer Camp flyer
Barkin’ Biscuits Camp
Elementary Activities Camp
Intermediate Activities Camp
Secondary/Transition/Postgrad Activities Camp
Camp Overview See what camps are available each week for the different grade bands!
Your child’s health and safety are important to us, so we are implementing stringent COVID-19 precautions according to CDC guidelines. This includes limiting non-participants on campus, keeping group sizes to a maximum of 12 campers, sanitizing rigorously throughout the day, and social distancing. Camp will be offered to NFSSE families (students and siblings) and community campers with all programs will be on the NFSSE campus.
- Children with intellectual and developmental differences, ages 6-22, who can thrive in a 1:6 teacher/camper ratio.
- Typically developing children, ages 6-12. Campers of all abilities will have the opportunity to come together, have fun, and learn that “we are more alike than different.” This year, we are building our reverse inclusion camp, and have limited openings for typically-developing children.
- Young adults with IDD, ages 22-40+.
Camp Schedule & Fees
Week 1: June 7-11
Week 2: June 14-18
Week 3: June 21-25
Week 4: June 28-July 2
Week 5: July 5-10 (4 days, same rate)
Week 6: July 12-16
Week 7: July 19-23
Week 8: July 26-30
7:30 am – 8:45 am Morning Care
9:00 am – 3:00 pm Summer Camp
3:00 pm – 6:00 pm Extended Day
NFSSE Camper: $250
Sibling Fee: $200
Community Camper: $300
Morning Care: $15 weekly
Extended Day: $60 weekly
Transportation (each way): $30
Deposit: $50 (non-refundable registration fee will be applied to each session to reserve your spot.)
Contact Rina Park with questions at email@example.com.
- Register online below. The $50 nonrefundable deposit per session will save your spot. Balance per session will be due the first week of the month prior to camp session.
- Choose from the options available for your child’s grade band for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Register online for each week you will need morning care or extended day.
- Download and complete the Camper Registration Form and return it to Rina Park at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read the COVID-19 Precautionary Measures “Our Commitment to Your Child’s Health at Summer Camp.”
- If you have any questions about camp, contact Rina Park.
Register at My School Bucks