NFSSE Employees of the Month (staff members):
- Linsey Arnett
- Linsey has jumped right into her position on the Intermediate team with enthusiasm! She always has a positive attitude and is engaged with her students. Hard working and proactive, Linsey is quick to respond to any situation while being calm and collected. She is kind, funny, and has paired well with all the students. Lindsey is so deserving!
- Carley Granick
- Carley brings so much life and joy to her classroom! She is the hardest of workers and is extremely reliable. She also brings so much to our school outside of the classroom-it has been amazing to watch her lead PLU. In addition to PLU, she leads the drama elective for Secondary students. She is so kind and attentive to all students AND staff. Wonder Woman!
- Kristi Nelson
- Kristi jumped right in and has embraced her role at the lower school front desk. She brings joy and humor and willingly supports where ever she is asked. She is warm and friendly and helpful and lovely and fun! And we are better with her on our team!?
NFSSE PSO Volunteer of the Month:
- Tammy Kieffer, (son – Joseph – S12)
- Tammy volunteers on Mondays and Wednesdays with People Like Us, the school’s theater troupe, and is like a mother hen to the performers. She shows up early to help supervise the students before rehearsals begin. Tammy helped the Junior Civitans with the Valentine Candy Grams. She is also the Parent Liaison for her son’s class, and volunteered for several hours helping to set up, assist at and help break down the Heart of the Runway on the 14th. Tammy attends PSO meetings regularly and is one of the first to lend a helping hand to staff members and other parents. Thank you, Tammy, for your hard work and joyful presence!