NFSSE Employees of the Month (staff members):
- Dana Camadine: Dana is such a kind spirit who calms a room with her presence. She is always working to make sure the students have what they need to succeed. She is the epitome of grace, patience and kindness toward all.
- Michelle Medina: Michelle takes initiative to fill in gaps when she sees them. She is always willing to help out staff members, has a positive attitude and works very well with her students.
- Jill Morrow : In addition to her masterful work designing sets, props and costumes for High School Musical and coaching budding artists in Art With Soul, Jill has poured herself into creating our newest Microenterprise, Berry Good Blooms. She infuses such joy and beauty into her bouquets, you can’t help but take an extra little breath in appreciation of what she has designed. Thank you, Jill, for sharing your gift of art and floral design through the beautiful arrangements of Berry Good Blooms!!
NFSSE PSO Volunteer of the Month:
- Sara Torbett: Sara volunteered all year on Mondays and Wednesdays with People Like Us, the school’s theater troupe, and takes time to work closely with the performers. She showed up early to help supervise the students before rehearsals began. Sara helped out during the book fair, volunteered for several hours helping to set up, assist at and help break down the Heart of the Runway on February 14th, and is one of the first to lend a helping hand to staff members and other parents. Thank you, Sara, for your dedication to and love for NFSSE!
- Tammy Kieffer : In addition to volunteering all year on Mondays and Wednesdays with PLU, Tammy is one of the parent liaisons for Secondary 6. She wears so many hats and treats each student at NFSSE as if they were her own. She volunteered to help at several school events this year and goes above and beyond for our school! We are so grateful for your constant support and love, Tammy!
View End of The Year Award Ceremony Photos Below: